WFNS will offer 5 awards for the best original unpublished papers whose first authors are Young Neurosurgeons. These will be presented at the WFNS Congress 2019 (the last Interim Meeting) in Beijing, China.
Each Award includes
• 1,500 USD prize
• Prize certificate
• Registration fee for the last Interim Meeting
• Accommodation for the last Interim Meeting
Terms and Condition
• Applicants must have obtained their neurosurgical qualifications within ten (10) years (and be less than 40 years old)
• Residents and Students are not allowed to apply
• Papers should contain original, unpublished work on basic research or clinical studies related to Neurosurgery.
• Applicant must send a pdf file (not more than 10 double spaced typewritten pages exclusive of figures and tables)
• Applicant must provide her/his curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of ID or passport.
• Each application should be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the head of the applicant's Neurosurgical department.
• The deadline for the application is 8th March 2019.
Please note: Applicant must complete the online application form.
The link to online application form is: https://www.wfns.org/application-for-yna
The award will be presented during the opening ceremony of WFNS Congress 2019 (the last Interim Meeting) in Beijing, China on 9 September 2019 in Beijing, China.
Chairman, Young Neurosurgeons Award Committee
Assistant Secretary, WFNS